[Numpy-discussion] Python 2.5 on win and Gnuplot and alter_code1

hermann.ruckerbauer at qimonda.com hermann.ruckerbauer at qimonda.com
Mon Dec 18 07:18:45 EST 2006

Thanks for the feedback,

The reason why I'm trying to use Gnuplot is, that I got quite some old
scripts with Gnuplot that i would like to reuse.

Everything I create now is matplotlib based ... This is working fine in
my config.

Regards

Hermann

	Hermann Ruckerbauer
	Module Design Engineer
	QAG PD ICD EDS
	Qimonda AG

	Phone: +49 89 234 60088 2021
	Fax:     +49 89 234 60088 44 2021
	e-mail: Hermann.Ruckerbauer at qimonda.com

	Postal Address: Qimonda AG, P.O. Box 800949, D-81739 Munich
	Visitor Address:  Am Campeon 1 - 12, D-85579 Neubiberg, Room
10.02.358
*** visit our homepage at http://www.qimonda.com ***