[Numpy-discussion] Matlab page on scipy wiki

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:22:03 EST 2006

I added some content to the "NumPy/SciPy for Matlab users" page on the scipy
wiki.

But my knowledge of NumPy/SciPy isn't sufficient to fill in the whole chart
of equivalents that I laid out.
If folks who know both could browse by and maybe fill in a blank or two,
that would be great.  I think this will be a helpful "getting started" page
for newbies to NumPy coming from matlab, like me.  One of the most
frustrating things is when you sit down and can't figure out how to do the
most basic things that do in your sleep in another environment (like making
a column vector).  So hopefully this page will help.

The URL is : http://www.scipy.org/Wiki/NumPy_for_Matlab_Addicts

Thanks,
Bill Baxter