[Numpy-discussion] how to get data out of an object array in pyrex?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Tue Feb 7 03:13:01 EST 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Jeff Whitaker wrote:

> Andrew Straw wrote:
>
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > I've significantly updated the page at
> > http://scipy.org/Wiki/Cookbook/Pyrex_and_NumPy
> >
> > Pyrex should be able to do everything you need.
> >
> > I hope you find the revised page more useful. Please let me know (or
> > fix the page) if you have any issues or questions.
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Andrew
>
> Andrew:  Thanks!  That looks like exactly what I need.  -Jeff

Very nice!

Would it be better the policy that any runnable .py file
is an attachment (see tst.py in http://scipy.org/Wiki/WikiSandBox)
to the page, so that it can be easily downloaded?
Presently one has to disable line numbers, copy the text, paste
into an editor and save with the right file name...

Best, Arnd