[Numpy-discussion] Re: NumPy Glossary Was:Matlab page on scipy wiki

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 03:59:01 EST 2006

Definitely a very clear and convincing explanation, Joe.  I guess my problem
is mostly that I pretty much just walked in here, and I'm wondering how was
I supposed to know that new things go in this DevZone?  I saw a wiki, it
didn't have the page I wished were there, so I registered and added it,
figuring that's how Wikis are supposed to work.

Seems like the information in your email needs to be communicated to new
registrants to the wiki.  And maybe permissions for creating new pages
limited to the DevZone?

--bb