[Numpy-discussion] The Low-down on numpy/scipy?

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:48:04 EST 2006

I see the numeric.scipy.org page has been updated.  Looks much less
confusing now.  Great.

One point that I think might still be slightly confusing is that scipy_core
was never intending to replace functionality in scipy at all.  Is that
right?  I wasn't sure for a while there whether "scipy_core is now NumPy"
meant that SciPy functionality had been subsumed into NumPy.

--bb