Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] Numpy does not compile with PY_ARRAY_TYPES_PREFIX

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:14:01 EST 2006

Numpy-discussion list rejected an attachment. Here are a few relevant
lines from the log:

In file included from numpy/core/src/multiarraymodule.c:65:
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c: In function `PyArray_FromDimsAndDataAndDescr':
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:766: `intp' undeclared (first use in this function)
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:766: parse error before ')' token
In file included from numpy/core/src/multiarraymodule.c:65:
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c: At top level:
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:822: parse error before "intp"
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:822: warning: function declaration isn't
a prototype
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c: In function `PyArray_Scalar':
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:841: `Bool' undeclared (first use in this function)
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:841: parse error before ')' token
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:841: parse error before ')' token
numpy/core/src/arrayobject.c:841: warning: left-hand operand of comma
expression has no effect