[Numpy-discussion] simple question

Mathew Yeates myeates at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 6 16:23:49 EDT 2006

Not working.
A[row,all_dates == 10] = -1 where all_dates is a matrix with column
length of 14 [[960111,..,..
and A is a matrix with same column length

I get
IndexError: arrays used as indices must be of integer type

when I print out all_dates == 10
I get
[True True True True True True True True True False False False True True]]

I experimented with "<" instead of "==" but I still get boolean values
as indices.

Any help?
Mathew