[Numpy-discussion] generalized_inverse

Jon Peirce Jonathan.Peirce at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 08:55:05 EDT 2006

There used to be a function generalized_inverse in the numpy.linalg
module (certainly in 0.9.2).

In numpy0.9.8 it seems to have been moved to the numpy.linalg.old
subpackage. Does that mean it's being dropped? Did it have to move? Now
i have to add code to my package to try both locations because my users
might have any version... :-(

Jon

--
Jon Peirce