[Numpy-discussion] Simple 3D drawing options?

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 03:17:16 EDT 2006

I like the idea of enthon, but I hadn't given it much thought because it
seems to lag so far behind in versions.  Python 2.3, Numpy 0.9.6, etc.

But maybe that's not as big a deal as I've been thinking?  Two questions:

* Can it happily co-exist with separate installs of more up-to-date versions
of things?  Like can I have Python 2.4 installed at the same time?  Or a
different Python 2.3?

* Or is it user-upgradeable in a piecemeal manner?  E.g. could I install
Numpy 0.9.8 over top of enthon's older version of Numpy?

--bb