[Numpy-discussion] We *will* move the mailing list to scipy.org

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 18:35:31 EDT 2006

With a vote of 14 to 2 (and about 400 hundred implicit "I don't care one way or
the other"), the new ads, and the recent problems with Sourceforge bouncing or
delaying GMail messages, I intend to move the mailing list from Sourceforge to
scipy.org in short order.

If you have strong objections to this move, this is your last chance to voice them.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco