[Numpy-discussion] eig hangs

Robert Hetland hetland at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 8 16:42:04 EDT 2006

On Jun 8, 2006, at 3:23 PM, David M. Cooke wrote:

> Lapack_lite probably doesn't get much testing from the developers,
> because we
> probably all have optimized versions of blas and lapack.

This is precisely my suspicion... I tried a variety of random, square
matrices (like rand(10, 10), rand(100, 100), etc.), and none work.
An it just hangs forever, so there is really no output to debug.  It
is the most recent svn version of numpy (which BTW, works on my Mac,
with AltiVec there..)

-Rob

-----
Rob Hetland, Assistant Professor
Dept of Oceanography, Texas A&M University
p: 979-458-0096, f: 979-845-6331
e: hetland at tamu.edu, w: http://pong.tamu.edu