[Numpy-discussion] Back to numexpr

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Tue Jun 13 14:21:43 EDT 2006

A Dimarts 13 Juny 2006 19:47, Francesc Altet va escriure:
> >     - Support for both numpy and numarray (use the flag --force-numarray
> >     in setup.py).
> >
> > At first glance this looks like it doesn't make things to messy, so I'm
> > in favor of incorporating this.
>
> Yeah. I thing you are right. It's only that we need this for our own things
> :)

Ooops! small correction here. I thought that you were saying that you were
*not* in favour of supporting numarray as well, but you clearly was. Sorry
about the misunderstanding.

Anyway, if David's idea of providing a thin numpy-compatible numarray layer is
easy to implement, then great.

Cheers,

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"