[Numpy-discussion] NetCDF module that links against NumPy

Eric Firing efiring at hawaii.edu
Tue Mar 28 20:44:05 EST 2006

Travis,

Thanks--that is an important addition.

In case you or others are not already aware of it, below is the address
of Jeff Whitaker's NetCDF4 module for numpy, with NetCDF3 read/write
capability. It requires HDF5 as well as NetCDF4 so it is not the easiest
module to install, but it is nice to know that NetCDF4 support is
already in place for numpy, before NetCDF4 has even been released for
general use!

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/people/jeffrey.s.whitaker/python/netCDF4.html

Eric