[Numpy-discussion] Special issue of CiSE on Python -- Correspondents please reply

Paul Dubois pfdubois at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:21:05 EDT 2006

In April I sent out a request for proposals for a special issue of Computing
in Science and Engineering on Python's use in science and engineering. Due
to being somewhat inexperienced with a new mailer, I lost some of the
correspondence. Would those with whom I corresponded send me back something
about what we were talking about? I know some additional people had gotten
dragged into the conversation.

I did not lose letters from:

Jarrod Millman
Kent-Andre Mardal
Xuan Shi
Ryan Krauss

I have the word doc only from Peter Bienstman.
I have the text outline only from Arnd Baecker

Sorry to be so clumsy.

Paul Dubois