[Numpy-discussion] "Manually" broadcasting arrays in Python

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:01:16 EDT 2006

Has anyone implemented an easier or more efficient way to broadcast arrays to a
common shape at the Python level? I was hoping that the broadcast iterator would
actually provide the broadcasted arrays, but it does not.

I've attached my best pure-Python effort.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco