[Numpy-discussion] compatibility of extension modules

Christian Kristukat ckkart at hoc.net
Thu Oct 5 04:41:25 EDT 2006

Hi,
i've got problems running a numpy/scipy extension module (scipy.sandbox.odr)
built with cygwin/mingw32 on XP on other machines (windows 2000). I get those
very informative 'windows encountered a problem' messages when calling the
extension module - importing seems to work.
Is there any optimization done in the build process which creates
incompatibilities between different systems? And if yes, how can I turn them of?
Regards, Christian