A way to compute a 2d histogram

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:13:43 EDT 2006

Nicolas, thanks for the bug report, I fooled around with argument passing
and should have checked every case.

You'll find the histogram function that deals with weights on the numpy trac
ticket 189, <http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/189>
I'm waiting for some hints as to where the histogram function should reside
(numpy.histogram, numpy.stats.histogram, ...) before submitting a patch .

Salut,
David