Matrices for testing

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:52:34 EDT 2006

On 10/26/06, jeremito <jeremit0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm.  I guess I'll have to find another way to get some
> "standard/well-known" matrices to work with.  Thanks for your help.

Well if all you want is some matrices, there's nothing stopping you from
grabbing the matrices in the LAPACK distribution and using them yourself.
Robert's just saying they won't be included in Numpy.

There's also the matrix market, whcih has a large number of (sparse-only?)
example matrices.
http://math.nist.gov/MatrixMarket/index.html

--bb