glibc invalid pointer error

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Mon Oct 30 18:02:34 EST 2006

David Huard wrote:

> Ok,
> I'll update numpy and give it another try tonight.

I just fixed some reference-count problems in f2py today.  These were of
the variety that there was a missing decref that would cause the
reference count of certain often-used data-types to increase without
bound and eventually wrap (to 0) in long-running processes using f2py.

I suspect this is the fundamental problem in both cases.

-Travis