[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0 release-candidate 1.0 this weekend

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:18:39 EDT 2006

On 9/13/06, Travis Oliphant <oliphant.travis at ieee.org> wrote:

> I'd like to make the first release-candidate of NumPy 1.0 this weekend.
>
> Any additions wanting to make the first official release candidate
> should be checked in by then.

There are a few cleanups and added functionality I have in mind but nothing
that would affect the release. Do you plan to keep the 1.0 release as is
with only added fixes and then make a 1.1 release not too long after that
contains additions, or are you thinking that modifications that don't affect
the API should all go into 1.0.x or some such?

Chuck