[Numpy-discussion] learning

Herbert Mcdermott hfgi at grover5352.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 01:41:07 EDT 2006

A slow strangling gurgle escaped from Eugenes screwed lips.
Then, after a moments silence, he went on:Would you boys care to see the body?
And Old Bens got the nicest place of all. A slow strangling gurgle escaped from Eugenes screwed lips. The air was a chill dusky pearl: above him a few palestars were out.
He watcheduntil the first shovel of dirt had been thrown into the grave.
Where is the can in which they throw the parts? Luke, said Harry Tugman, looking up from his paper, I wascertainly sorry to hear about Ben.
He stood awkwardly, chilled, not knowinghow to continue.
Bens grave had been that day freshlysodded: there was a sharp cold smell of earth there.
He stood awkwardly, chilled, not knowinghow to continue. When he came to the gate of the cemetery he found it open.
He was a man past fifty, with apleasant red face, brown mustaches, and a gentle placid manner.
Well, then, said Horse Hines decisively, I was going to suggestto you boys that you take this one.
And it will not lookso bad, if only I can save the front ones. Boys, he said, coming up to them sorrowfully,I was mighty sorry to hear of your trouble.
Now, said Horse Hines quietly, I know the family doesnt wantanything cheap. The laurel, the lizard, and the stone will come no more.
He put his hand affectionatelyupon a handsome casket at his side.
The long barbarism of burial was at an end.