[Numpy-discussion] Experience with Visit?

O'Keefe, Michael Michael_OKeefe at nrel.gov
Fri Sep 15 12:23:24 EDT 2006

I haven't tried VisIT before but thanks for the link. I also downloaded and am checking it out.

Along this same line of discussion, has anyone tried OOF2 which is an FEA package that also has some strong python connections?

http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/oof/oof2.html

I'm working on a Windows machine and it the current code-base doesn't seem to support Windows out of the box (if at all). Looks like you can put it together for *nix or Mac OS X, though...

--Michael