[Numpy-discussion] Question about Optimization (Inline and Pyrex)

Anne Archibald peridot.faceted at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:39:22 EDT 2007

On 18/04/07, Sebastian Haase <haase at msg.ucsf.edu> wrote:
> Hi Anne,
> I'm just starting to look into your code (sound very interesting -
> should probably be put onto the wiki)
>  -- quick note:
> you are mixing tabs and spaces  :-(
> what editor are you using !?

Agh. vim is misbehaving. Sorry about that. I just took another look at
that code and added a parallel_map I hadn't got around to writing
before, too. I'd be happy to stick it (and test file) on the wiki
under some open license or other ("do what thou wilt shall be the
whole of the law"?). It's certainly not competition for ipython1,
though, it's mostly to show an example of making threads easy to use.

Anne