[Numpy-discussion] How to call methods from a class with custom matrices parameters with numpy arrays ?

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:30:06 EDT 2007

2007/4/20, Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher at gmail.com>:

> Well, that's easy ;)
> OK, I have to digg in for the transformations of numpy arrays, knowing
> that I have other parameters. But for this, the Cookbook at scipy should
> help me a lot.
> Thanks for the help ;)
>
> Matthieu

Some news, I finished the wrappers, I had some troubles with the allocator,
it's not something you want to use every time, I'd say, it's not intuitive
to pass the function to the C wrapped function, calling it to get a pointer
to a new array and not returning it because it was saved in the allocator...
Now, I think I can say that the ported Python function does not function as
well as the wrapped function, I must have made an error somewhere, but now I
don't have to care about it, it works well.

Many thanks to David and Bill !

Matthieu