[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.3.x and SciPy 0.5.2.x
millman at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 15 12:22:38 EDT 2007
I am hoping to release NumPy 22.214.171.124 and SciPy 0.5.2.1 this weekend.
These releases will work with each other and get rid of the annoying
deprecation warning about SciPyTest.
They are both basically ready to release. If you have some time,
please build and install the stable branches and let me know if you
have any errors.
You can check out the code here:
svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/branches/1.0.3.x
svn co http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/branches/0.5.2.x
Below is a list of the changes I have made.
* Adds back get_path to numpy.distutils.misc_utils
* Replaces ScipyTest with NumpyTest
* Fixes mio5.py as per revision 2893
* Adds missing test definition in scipy.cluster as per revision 2941
* Synchs odr module with trunk since odr is broken in 0.5.2
* Updates for SWIG > 1.3.29 and fixes memory leak of type 'void *'
Computational Infrastructure for Research Labs
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
More information about the NumPy-Discussion