[Numpy-discussion] Trac ticket

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve at arachnedesign.net
Wed Aug 29 11:05:14 EDT 2007

> Perhaps a stupid question, but I don't seem to find any info about it
> on the web.
> I would like to take up a (simple) Numpy Trac ticket, and fix it in
> the Numpy trunk. How can I assign the ticket to myself?

I'm not sure how the trac system is setup @ numpy, but you may not
have the perms to do that yourself.

Perhaps you can add a comment to the ticket saying that you are
working on it (an expected completion date may be helpful)

> After logging
> in, I don't see any obvious way of doing this. Secondly, committing a
> fix back to the SVN repository seems to require a specific login/pw,
> how to get one (assuming my fix is welcome)?

You should most likely just attach a patch against the latest trunk
to the ticket itself for review.

-steve