[Numpy-discussion] RE : Re: "NaN"

Jean-Luc Régnier jean_lucregnier at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 10 09:44:22 EST 2007

many thanks for answering Matthieu
  Actually my problem concerned the old command "matrixmultiply" vs "dot".
  I solved it now.
  However I have a question regarding Tkinter.
  I am doing a small 3D engine using Tkinter, Pmw and, numpy.
  I am basically plotting the result from the matrix calculation on
  the Tkinter canevas and it appears to be relatively slow depending
  on the processor. I did a test on two different PC.
  Is there someone here who has experienced such problem ? It looks like the Tkinter canevas needs time to react with my bindings
  Vpython for instance is really fast whatever the PC. Should I use Wxpython
  instead of Tkinter ?
  Best regards
  Jean-Luc

  It's "Not A Number". It can occur when you have a division by zero, a difference between two infinite numbers, ...

Matthieu