[Numpy-discussion] RAdian <--> degres conversion

Hans Meine meine at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Dec 16 07:30:56 EST 2007

On Sonntag 16 Dezember 2007, Neil Crighton wrote:
> Do we really need these functions in numpy?  I mean it's just
> multiplying/dividing the value by pi/180 (who knows why they're in the
> math module..).

I like them in math ("explicit is better than implicit"*), but I don't want to
comment on whether they should be in numpy.

(*: It's similar with math.hypot, which I have got to know and appreciate
nowadays.)

Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.
    /  / ANS                                                  ooo