[Numpy-discussion] Latest Array-Interface PEP

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:16:58 EST 2007

I'm attaching my latest extended buffer-protocol PEP that is trying to
get the array interface into Python.  Basically, it is a translation of
the numpy header files into something as simple as possible that can
still be used to describe a complicated block of memory to another user.

My purpose is to get feedback and criticisms from this community before
display before the larger Python community.

-Travis