[Numpy-discussion] Where's append in NumPy?? Can't Installing NumPy.

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 07:14:25 EST 2007

--- Lou Pecora <lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That may be it.  I'll get a newer version.

No Luck.

I downloaded numpy-1.0-py2.4-macosx10.4.dmg from the
MacOSX package site, but the installer kept telling me
there was nothing to install.  I removed the previous
NumPy and numpy.pth from the site packages and got the
same message.  How do I install numpy when another
version is there (apparently erroneously marked as a
later version)?

-- Lou Pecora
      My views are my own.