[Numpy-discussion] Where's append in NumPy?? Can't Installing NumPy.

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 9 12:05:02 EST 2007

Lou,

This is odd. I've always been able to do it. I sure wish Apple had
provided a decent package management system!

I have a dmg for 1.0.1 that seems to work well. I wonder where I got it?

$ python2.4
Python 2.4.3 (#1, Apr  7 2006, 10:54:33)
 >>> import numpy
 >>> numpy.__version__
'1.0.1'

 >>> help(numpy.append)
Help on function append in module numpy.lib.function_base:

append(arr, values, axis=None)
     Append to the end of an array along axis (ravel first if None)

In any case, I'll send it straight to you in a separate email. Let me
know how it works.

-Chris