[Numpy-discussion] recompiling needed for binary module after numpy 1.0

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 17 15:33:27 EST 2007

Robert Kern wrote:

>> Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
>>
>> which I cannot parse.  Any ideas?
>
> Possibly you are linking against the wrong wx libraries.

It's worth a try, but that doesn't look familiar.

New MPL binaries have been put up on pythonmac.org/packages.

I'm pretty sure they are linked against wxPython2.6.3.3 (which is also
there).

Maybe you should try those, and if  you're still having problems, move
this over to the MPL or pythonmac lists -- it's not a numpy issue.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov