[Numpy-discussion] Different results from repeated calculation

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:23:10 EST 2007

Charles R Harris wrote:
> Hmmm, and your problem machine is running smp linux. As is mine; fedora
> uses smp even on single processor machines these days. I think we could
> use more data here comparing
>
> OSX

[today]$ python repeat.py

Numpy version: 1.0.2.dev3520

test1:  0  differences
test2:  0  differences
test3:  0  differences
[today]$ uname -a
Darwin Sacrilege.local 8.8.2 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.2: Thu Sep 28 20:43:26
PDT 2006; root:xnu-792.14.14.obj~1/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco