[Numpy-discussion] Requests for NumPy Ports?

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Tue Jan 30 19:51:07 EST 2007

I'm trying to help out the conversion to NumPy by offering patches to
various third-party packages that have used Numeric in the past.

Does anybody here have requests for which packages they would like to
see converted to use NumPy?  Ultimately, we are at the mercy of the
package-owners to complete the conversion by applying the patches.  But,
I think it helps when there are patches already available for trying out.

The packages I've worked on so far are here:
http://www.scipy.org/Porting_to_NumPy

Thanks,

-Travis