[Numpy-discussion] tofile speed

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Tue Jul 24 04:16:42 EDT 2007

So you are  saying that a given tofile() call returns only after 2 seconds !?
Can you measure the getData() call time  (just comment the tofile out
for a while- I that doesn't use 100% CPU ..) ? (timeit module is
needed - I think)
Maybe multithreading might help - so that tofile() and GetData() can overlap.
But 2 sec is really slow ....

-S.