[Numpy-discussion] Editing the SciPy wiki pages

Jeff Strunk jstrunk at enthought.com
Sun Jun 10 12:23:35 EDT 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 11:10:37 am Jeff Strunk wrote:
> On Saturday 09 June 2007 3:01:02 pm rex wrote:
> > While compiling Numpy using MKL9.1 is fresh in my mind, I'd like to
> > update some things in the /Installing_SciPy/Linux page. I've registered
> > as a user, but still am not allowed to edit the page. What's required?
> >
> > (I run a couple of Mediawiki sites, so it shouldn't take me long to do
> > simple edits in MoinMoin.)
> >
> > -rex
>
> Someone needs to add your wiki account to the EditorsGroup. What is your
> wiki username?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

That was incorrect. I checked the config file.

I just tested it by registering a new user, logging in, and
editing  /Installing_SciPy/Linux .

A couple of possibilities for why it did not work for you are:
* You don't have cookies enabled.
* Registering doesn't automatically log you in.

Please let me know if either of these is the case or it continues to not let
you edit.

Thanks,
Jeff