[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot for numpy

Thomas Heller theller at ctypes.org
Tue Jun 19 14:01:00 EDT 2007

Stefan van der Walt schrieb:
> http://buildbot.scipy.org
>
> If your platform is not currently on the list, please consider
> volunteering a machine as a build slave.  This machine will be
> required to run the buildbot client, and to build a new version of
> numpy whenever changes are made to the repository.  (The machine does
> not have to be dedicated to this task, and can be your own
> workstation.)

I have a windows XP 64-bit machine (a VMWare image, actually) that is only
used as a buildbot client for python itself.  I it helps, and if it isn't too
much work for me I offer to install a numpy buildbot client on it.

It has Visual Studio 2003 and 2005 installed, MS Platform SDK,
and for the buildbot python 2.4 (32-bit), buildbot (0.7.5 ?), and twisted.

Thomas