[Numpy-discussion] matrix indexing question (final post)

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 28 17:39:35 EDT 2007

It's because the property that A[i] == A[i,...] is much more
important to most numpy users than the results of a particular (mis)
use of the matrix class.

This has been explained in many different contexts over many
different email messages by many different people. You're not looking
at the big picture, which has been fairly explicitly spelled out by
myself and others. I'm not even sure why I'm replying at this point.

Zach