[Numpy-discussion] matlab vs. python question

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue May 8 06:23:06 EDT 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 12:18:56PM +0200, Giorgio Luciano wrote:
> A good workspace (with an interactive button) just to not get figures
> freezed

I am not sure what you mean by "figures freezed" but I would like to
check that you are aware of ipython, and its "-pylab" switch that allows
a nice interactive workflow from the command line with figures. Under
windows you most often have to create manually a shortcut to add the
switch, unfortunately.

Gaël