[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.3 release next week

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Fri May 11 04:35:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am going to work on g3 f2py starting next week on full time
--- I am now hired by Simula Research Laboratory that will support
my work on f2py. I think I'll spend the next few months on g3 f2py.
However, this work should not affect the numpy release that you are
planning. I'll keep all major changes on my computer until
numpy 1.0.3 is released. Though, I might commit some trivial fixes as I
run to them.

Regards,
Pearu