[Numpy-discussion] Documentation

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 15 07:42:10 EDT 2007

Hi Charles,

In you post, is your numpy/doc reference referring to the file
HOWTO_DOCUMENT.txt?

I notice that this is not the same as the one here
<http://scipy.org/DocstringStandard>
which I think may be the preferred standard. If someone can confirm
this, it should probably replace the HOWTO_DOCUMENT.txt content. IMO,
the wiki version is more readable and also more comprehensive.

Gary R.