[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.3 release next week

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:12:23 EDT 2007

Hello all

A quick update: we're down to 16 active tickets, with 38 tickets
already closed for the 1.0.3 release. Thanks to all the bugfixers.

Summary of tickets for 1.0.3:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.3%20Release

Active tickets for 1.0.3:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=1.0.3+Release