[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.3 for Tuesday, May 22

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Fri May 18 12:37:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Thank you to the many people who have contributed to cleaning up the
tickets in preparation for NumPy 1.0.3 and to the people who have
reported bugs and problems.  In order to attend to more of the issues
and to test out some of Pearu's new changes to numpy.distutils, I've
delayed putting out 1.0.3 by about one week to next Tuesday.

Best regards,

-Travis

P.S.

I will also be busy this weekend attending to the funeral of my wife's
grandmother, Blanche Hansen.  She died on May 15th after a short
illness.  She lived a full and productive life of almost 96 years.  If
you've never spoken to someone who remembers World War I, then you are
missing out on remarkable insight to our changing global society.