[Numpy-discussion] numpy and freeze.py

Hanno Klemm klemm at phys.ethz.ch
Wed May 23 04:32:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for your hint! My numpy version is 1.0.2. compiled by myself a
bit ago. I have however not fully understood your reply. Is the issue,
that caused problems in your code in the numpy svn version resolved now?

I read something in the thread about forcefully unloading certain
DLLs, I am on a Linux machine, I imagine that could change matters?

A bit of googling brought me to this thread:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/numpy-discussion/3086478

Have these issues been resolved? Or should I rather ask the freeze
developers?

Hanno