[Numpy-discussion] Vista installer?

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Tue May 29 00:39:32 EDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

I use VMware server on my linux box to host several more linux images. I
will see if I can whip you up a Ubuntu Feisty i386 image with the "big
4" - numpy/scipy/matplotlib/ipython. If I understand their docs
correctly, I have "virtual appliances" for previously existing images
already... If it's that easy, this should take just a few minutes. I'll
see what I can do and post the results.

-Andrew