[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.0.3 for OS-X

David L Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Tue May 29 18:16:20 EDT 2007

Thanks, sent it to Bob over the weekend; sorry, I'm pretty sure I didn't
include the date in the filename, and Bob specifically requested a zip
(after I sent him a mkpg, I believe), so that's what I sent him - Bob,
do you need me to repackage and send again?

DG

ERD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>