[Numpy-discussion] swig numpy2carray converters

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Fri Nov 16 15:25:38 EST 2007

Hallo!

Because I had some troubles in wrapping my C++ library in python/numpy,
I did (another) numpy2carray.i file for SWIG.
With that interface file it is possible to input/output arrays with or
without copying data (I also included an example for an interface to
fortran style arrays).

I am still a numpy newbie, so this might not be perferct, but however, I
finally found some time to put it online - maybe it is helpfull for
other beginners:
http://grh.mur.at/software/numpy2carray.html

LG
Georg