[Numpy-discussion] anyone compiling on IRIX 6.5

fdu.xiaojf at gmail.com fdu.xiaojf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:53:50 EDT 2007

Jarrod Millman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am hoping to close a few of the remaining tickets for the upcoming
> NumPy 1.0.4 release.  Is anyone using NumPy on IRIX?  Or have access
> to IRIX?  If so, could you please take a look at this ticket:
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/417
>
> Thanks,

IRIX is a very annoying OS for me. There are numerous errors and warnings
whenever I tried to compile. Now I always try Linux first if possible when I
have to compile and use some programs, and IRIX is my last choice to try.

I do have access to IRIX, but I'm definitely not an expert about it. Howerer,
I'm willing to try this job if there are no volunteers.

Regards,