[Numpy-discussion] Request for advice: project to get NumPy working in IronPython

Scott Ransom sransom at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 26 15:53:42 EDT 2007

> What are people's opinions about the value of NumPy and SciPy on the
> CLR?

As someone who uses Numpy/Scipy almost exclusively on Linux workstations
or on clusters (in coordination with lots of C code), I wouldn't value
NumPy and SciPy on the CLR at all.

I am kind of curious, though, to see how many people _would_ think it
would be usefull....

Scott M. Ransom            Address:  NRAO
Phone:  (434) 296-0320               520 Edgemont Rd.
email:  sransom at nrao.edu             Charlottesville, VA 22903 USA
GPG Fingerprint: 06A9 9553 78BE 16DB 407B  FFCA 9BFA B6FF FFD3 2989