[Numpy-discussion] Documentation

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:44:32 EDT 2007

Hi All,

While doing documentation, I've run into the need for a simple word to
express the fact that a variable can be an array, or anything that can be
converted to an array using asarray(). I have been using array_like for this
kind of variable, but I am open to suggestions.

Also, the current version of epydoc doesn't like None as a default keyword
when doing module introspection. On my machine this yields

[{'bogomips': '5066.01', 'cache size': '4096 KB', 'clflush siz...
as the value. I suspect this can be fixed in epydoc. There are a few other
minor glitches as well.

Chuck